I’ve lately been making lists for everything and I sometimes I have various paper sheets everywhere.
My solution: make a list pad that keeps all the papers together but can be torn off afterwards.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Tacky Glue
- 3 Binder Clips
- Paper with a template (downloads available HERE)
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Chip Board (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Download and print a template. I have instant downloads on my etsy account HERE.
Print as many copies as needed note the number of designs on each page.
Note Pads: 10 copies will get you 20 tear off sheets
List Pads: 10 copies will get you 30 tear off sheets
Mini Notes: 10 copies will get you 60 tear off sheets
- Cut the paper along the lines. I used a paper guillotine. But scissors can work too. You can also go to a local kinkos, stapes, or office depot and use their paper cutters.
- Once cut, make a neat stack of all the paper sheets making sure the top is completely flushed. If you would like to make it sturdier add a piece of chip board to the back. Add binder clips to the sides of the pad.
- At the top of the pad add a strip of tacky glue. Add a 3rd binder clip to the top making sure not to touch the wet glue. Let dry.
Tip: Use a small scrap piece of paper to spread the glue evenly along the top.
- Done! Enjoy your new tear off pad(s).